Terms and Conditions: Boofle Newsletter
To receive the Boofle newsletter register your details at www.boofle.co.uk, or in the Boofle app. No data will be sent without prior registration.
Personal Information/Data Protection
The newsletter will be sent by email. UK Greetings will not be held responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, timing or reliability of the content. Without prejudice to any other rights, which may be available, UK Greetings reserve the right to cancel the registration of any user of this service. Users can unsubscribe at any time, by which their name will be removed from the mailing list. We reserve the right to suspend the newsletter service at any time, and accept no liability for the interruption of the service, nor offer any guarantee that content will be delivered at a specific time.
All information distributed through this service remains Copyright of UK Greetings. No re-distribution, publication, storage or reproduction of any newsletter is permitted without the written permission of UK Greetings.
These Conditions of Use may be amended from time to time and, if such amendments are made, the amended Conditions of Use will be uploaded to www.boofle.co.uk or the boofle app without prior warning, and will be binding on each user of the service.
These Conditions of Use shall be construed in accordance with English law. If there is any dispute arising out of these Conditions or use of the service, the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Newsletter Competition terms
- Newsletter competitions will be drawn twice a year – January and June. The competitions are run on a registration basis, by logging your details through boofle.co.uk or the Boofle app.
- No responsibility can be accepted for registrations, which are incorrectly sent, delayed or lost through technical fault.
- The competition is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Clinton Cards, UK Greetings Ltd, their agencies, families and anyone associated with the promotion. Anyone under the age of 16 must have parental permission before entering. Prize not suitable for children under three
Newsletter Competition Method of entry:
- Go to boofle.co.uk (the “website”) or the Boofle app and follow the instructions.
- Entrants are required to fill in the full form with their details, and agree to these listed terms.
- Entrants may only register once. UK Greetings cannot be held responsible for the consequences of multiple entries. Numerous entries may result is multiple posts of the Boofle newsletter.
- Incorrect or fraudulent details will not be accepted.
Newsletter Competition draw details:
- Newsletter competitions will be drawn twice a year; on the last working day of the month at 5pm.
- Monthly draw competitions will take place on the last working day of the month at 5pm.
- Weekly draw competitions will take place on the last working day of the week at 5pm.
- Winners will be notified by email within 5 working days of the draw.
- If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, the Promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit, without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the competition.
- The prize is as stated and there are no cash alternatives. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if the stated prize is unavailable.
- Winner will receive the prize detailed in the draw artwork.
- Promoter will identify the prize as specifically as possible, goody bags are costed to the nearest total price of all contents,
- Prize is non-transferable, refundable or returnable to a store, nor can it be exchanged for items equal in value.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry assumes acceptance of terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- The winners details are available by sending a self-addressed envelope to;
- Boofle Competition, Trade Marketing, Mill Street East, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 9AW
UK Greetings, Mill Street East, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 9AW.